Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and Services
- THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH ADVENTA BIOSCIENCE INC., OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these "Terms") apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through www.trulacta.com and its’ associated websites(the "Site"). These Terms are subject to change by Adventa Bioscience Inc. (referred to as “Adventa”, "us", "we", or "our" as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or service available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Adventa and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation email by calling our Customer Support Team at 866-TRU-LACT (878-522) . If you’re not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you’re covered by our 100% money-back guarantee (does not cover shipping and handling) for 30 days.
Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized as part of the Check Out process and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept a number of credit cards and online payment platforms, presently including but not limited to Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and Shop Pay, for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such method of payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card and/or payment platform company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier/delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery. To return products, you must call our Customer Service Team at 866-TRU-LACT (878-522) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
Refunds are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
- LIMITED WARRANTY.
THIS DISCLAIMER CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON OUR SITE (PRESENTLY, WWW.TRULACTA.COM/POLICIES/TERMS-OF-SERVICE) AND IN THE DOCUMENTATION WE PROVIDE WITH THE PRODUCTS.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US) PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DURABILITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO CASE SHALL TRULACTA, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS PROCURED USING THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, RE-PERFORMANCE OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. NEITHER ANY PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE.
ALL WARRANTIES, IF ANY, EXTEND ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM THE SITE. THEY DO NOT EXTEND TO ANY SUBSEQUENT OR OTHER OWNER OR TRANSFEREE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY TRANSFEREE OR OTHER BENEFICIARY OF THE SERVICE.
- Goods Not for Resale or Export. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States including all Export Regulations, as defined below. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal use only, and not for resale or export. Products and services purchased from the Site may be controlled for export purposes by export regulations, including but not limited to, the Export Control Reform Act of 2018 (ECRA) (Title XVII, Subtitle B of Pub. L. No. 115-232), the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. 768-799) for which ECRA is permanent statutory authority, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. 120-128 and 130) and their successor and supplemental regulations (collectively, "Export Regulations").
- Force Majeure. No party shall be liable or responsible to the other party, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (except for any obligations of the Customer to make payments to Trulacta hereunder), when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts beyond the impacted party's ("Impacted Party") reasonable control, including, without limitation, the following force majeure events ("Force Majeure Event(s)"): (a) acts of God; (b) flood, fire, earthquake, other potential disaster(s) or catastrophe(s), such as epidemics, or explosion; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order, law, or actions; (e) embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (f) national or regional emergency; (g) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns, or other industrial disturbances; (h) shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities; and (i) other events similarly beyond the reasonable control of the Impacted Party.
The Impacted Party shall give notice within 30 days of the Force Majeure Event to the other party, stating the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue. The Impacted Party shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized. The Impacted Party shall resume the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of the cause. In the event that the Impacted Party's failure or delay remains uncured for a period of 30 consecutive days following written notice given by it under this Section 9, the other party may thereafter terminate this Agreement upon30 days' written notice.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Virginia without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Virginia.
Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU AND ADVENTA ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this Section 1 (The AAA Rules are available at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR ADVENTA WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
These arbitration provisions are to be construed as broadly as is permissible under applicable law. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 12 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Adventa.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by facsimile transmission to 608-592-7925 or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to 215 N Payne St, Alexandria, VA, 22314. We may update the facsimile number or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any of the provisions in these Terms, or any part thereof, is or are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall not thereby be affected and shall be given full effect, without regard to invalid portions. If any of the provisions of these Terms should ever be deemed to exceed the limitations permitted by applicable laws, those provisions shall be and are hereby reformed to the maximum limitations permitted by law.